Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Live Wire Revisited and pics


LIVE WIRE REVISITED
It has been a long time on this ship.  I was not eager to repeat shows.  I did make the exception with the Beatles group after meeting the leader.  It was better the second time.  Though the entertainment crew of the ship changed by 50%, I did not go to the show.  Passed on the harmonica concert; Marshall went and said it was good.  Since Marshall has been a good sport and attended the show alone last night, I gave in and went to see Live Wire again.  Since I did not enjoy their performance before, my attendance was on the condition I could leave if it was equally as bad as previously. I stayed for the whole show!  
Live Wire must have had jet lag the last time they performed on this ship out of Nassau; they have to have been onboard for at least 2 days before today’s show AND it was apparent. The energy had them living up to their name.  The delivery of the patter was less plastic while the audience participation greatly increased--no sleeping through the rhythmic clapping  and sing along.  What a change!
24 days at sea down.  One sea day to go.  2 ports until Singapore.  What can I say?  Don’t worry, I will figure it out and be optimistic about it. 
Marshall enjoying the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment