Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Optimistic Tourist returns

Back again!  I forgot to write about the last adventures we took away from home (a lot since May) and will probably tell  about them later.  What I have decided to do, since I do not work on a daily basis away from home, is share the  every day adventures and opportunities that arise.    This is my new view of daily life.  Previously, I would have said only going away from home on a trip was opportunity for adventure. After listening to my peers, I realize each day is one. All I need to do is wake up to have an adventure.  If I forget to write, please poke me and let me know.  I hope  any lapse would be from not having net access or I am having too much fun to share at that moment.  Enough of the philosophy and on with the show!

My house is screaming "opportunity!" At sometime, I will get all of it cleaned and straightened, but my hair needs to be cut and who knows what I will find on the way to and from Paul's.  The phone should ring any minute so I can make plane reservations for next January's trip.  The cat wants to be fed, again. With so many things popping up each minute, there is less time to even think about the headache from h---.  Now that is luck! 

"Off to adventure," says the Optimistic Tourist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment