Friday, March 14, 2014

If you Can't say anything nice, . . . .

The boarding process to the Noordam was really smooth, or so we thought.  We arrived at the terminal at a little past noon.  It was told to us that the lines for boarding started at 9 but folks were not allowed on board until shortly before 11.  The processing must have been fast because no lines existed when we arrived. 

Our luggage was swept away at curbside so we just walked in and magically got our keys after showing our passports.  That was easy and we thought the rest of the day would go so, too.

Most of our luggage arrived within a an hour EXCEPT mine with all my clothes.  Only after the ship pulled away from port  around 4 PM was I told the was a "problem" with my bag.  SECURITY RISK!!

I had packed a small paring knife to cut fruit in our room.  It was  decided the knife was TOO dangerous and a threat.  P----d me off!  Try cutting an apple with a butter knife. 

Very upset.  Did not even go to dinner the first night out.  Unhappy campers.
I can't say anything nice about that day so I will say no more. 

Things have to look up, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment